Re: [council] Draft Agenda for GNSO Council meeting - Friday 24 Feb 06

/it is / my understanding that this is a formal meeting of the council.. that it is being held at 1800 hrs on friday night usa est time.. this certainly does not provide for reasonable participation from critical areas of the world .. (i.e. it will be midnight in europe)

ken stubbs

Bruce Tonkin wrote:
Hello All,

As discussed during the call today, here is a draft agenda for the
meeting that will occur following the new gTLD committee meetings on
Friday.  I have scheduled it for the end of the day (6pm).  Please note
that though a constituency may have alternative representatives at the
committee meeting earlier in the day, that the Council
meeting/teleconference will require Council members only (either
in-person of via teleconference).

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

Draft Agenda for Council meeting - Friday 24 February 2006

Coordinated Universal Time UTC 23:00

(3pm Los Angeles, 6pm Washington DC, 11pm London, 10am (next day)
Melbourne ) Item 1: Approval of minutes of 6 February 2006
Item 2: Terms of reference for PDP-Feb06
- Decide the terms of reference for the PDP (Under the provisions of
section 7(b) of Annex A of the ICANN bylaws)

Item 3: Any other business

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin