Re: [council] Regarding meeting in Washington, DC - Friday 24 Feb and Saturday 25 Feb

  • To: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Regarding meeting in Washington, DC - Friday 24 Feb and Saturday 25 Feb
  • From: "Maureen Cubberley" <m.cubberley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:25:43 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce,

I agree with this approach - a conference bridge instead of a public forum, per
se.

Q. Would we set up the bridge during the Washington DC meeting, or at a time
prior to that, as it is my understanding that the meeting is to be a working
session?

Q. You wrote "and also please
identify any particular papers where you think it would be beneficial
for the author to present a summary of the paper orally and respond to
questions.  I will also ask Olof to review the received papers with this
in mind.  "

Kindly indicate where the papers, as submitted by the authors, have been
collected and may be viewed.

Thanks,
Maureen