Re: [council] Re: Regarding issues report on IDNs

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Re: Regarding issues report on IDNs
  • From: Sophia B <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 09:02:45 -0800
  • Cc: Cary Karp <ck@nic.museum>, GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Klensin <klensin@xxxxxxx>, Patrik Faitstrom <paf@xxxxxxxxx>, Tina Dam <dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Marilyn for wishing to dive into this as well.   Giving IDNs priority
should be the reason to understand them.

There is a saying, "An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea
whose time has come." Victor Hugo said in 'Histoire d'un crime' 1852.

Sophia

--
Sophia Bekele
Voice/Fax: 925-935-1598