Re: [council] Re: Regarding issues report on IDNs

  • Subject: Re: [council] Re: Regarding issues report on IDNs
  • From: Cary Karp <ck@nic.museum>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 10:07:14 +0100
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Klensin <klensin@xxxxxxx>, Patrik Faitstrom <paf@xxxxxxxxx>, Tina Dam <dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whoa. I am unaware that because any of us as councilors raise
questions, and ask for information, that means no testbeds.
However, there may be political issues, Cary, even if some wish
otherwise.

Back to the point,  it is good that we are asking questions and
discussing these issues. Can we  maintain a. Welcolming attitude so
even I get brave enough to post my questions. :-)

I didn't have the slightest intention of either being intimidating or braking the discussion. It had simply struck me that it was in danger of veering off in a direction that would either obscure or be counter to Council's interests.

Although it apparently was obscured in the wording of my own message, I regard it as vitally important for us to treat this subject in the fullest possible detail, and apologize for my lack of skill in expressing that, and in any offense I inadvertently caused.

/Cary