- To: "'GNSO Council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Housekeeping
- From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:03:41 +0100
- In-reply-to: <43E04B30.email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcYm8orYHAFnNuUSRZiVlexDCL5xAgAGyiUg
Council members and other on this list.
Could we exercise more discipline and less duplication in our postings?
If you send to the council list, then all council members and liaisons and
our staff see the message!
And if a posting concerns the gTLDs PDP then posting just to Glen is
sufficient as she will re-direct to the Custom list [gtld-council] which we
are all on!
Which makes it ever so easy to use e-mail rules for directing to custom
Philip - (being grumpy so off to get a coffee now).