[council] ALAC Submission on Call for Papers

  • To: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] ALAC Submission on Call for Papers
  • From: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:46:24 -0800
  • Cc: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, Maria Farrell <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Council Members:

I would like to direct your attention to an open Wiki page that the ALAC has maintained over the last few weeks. In e-mail messages to the certified At Large Structures, we asked for feedback on the wiki, and a number of our groups have participated in this project. The URL for the project is:

        http://www.icannwiki.org/ALAC_on_New_TLDs

We have now closed comments and will be reorganizing these thoughts into a formal paper for the Council.

For the record, attached to this e-mail you will find a copy of the Wiki page, in PDF format, as it existed at the close of the comment period. We look forward to sharing the views of the ALAC and its constituent bodies during the coming weeks.

Very truly yours,

Bret Fausett
ALAC Liaison to the GNSO