[council] Regarding availability of Council members for meeting/s later in February
- To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Regarding availability of Council members for meeting/s later in February
- From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:47:01 +1100
- Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcYmIWAY5SfkkIJSSzqpTZmdO841WA==
- Thread-topic: Regarding availability of Council members for meeting/s later in February
>From the recent postings by Council members, there seem to be several
other international meetings being held in February that potentially
would conflict with the possibility of holding a physical meeting.
Please survey the members of Council to identify what dates they would
be available either for a physical meeting or a pro-longed
teleconference towards the second half of February/first half of March.
This will help identify if we have a critical mass of participants, and
form information for Council members to assist in making a decision
under agenda item 4 of the next Council meeting. As mentioned earlier
if a constituency is unable to have three Council members available for
a committee meeting, than it would be possible to appoint alternates to
represent them - but it would not be desirable for a constituency to
need to entirely depend on non-Council members.