RE: [council] Posting: VeriSign Settlement documents
- To: "'Kurt Pritz'" <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Posting: VeriSign Settlement documents
- From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:50:48 -0500
- Cc: "'John Jeffrey'" <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>, "'olof nordling'" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Maria Farrell'" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Liz Williams'" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <006101c625d0$ceed47c0$902300c0@icanns47sm4l83>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcYlesGLgbq3sdcfQGaBcs4TmYkNXwAVXnuAAAWsbQA=
The officers for the BC [Grant Forsyth, Philip Sheppard, and Marilyn Cade]
will consider how best to take advantage of your kind offer for senior staff
to brief our constituency and get back to you. Our Secretariat will let our
members know of this opportunity.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kurt Pritz
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 2:10 PM
Cc: 'John Jeffrey'; 'olof nordling'; 'Maria Farrell'; 'Liz Williams'
Subject: [council] Posting: VeriSign Settlement documents
GNSO Councilors and Liaisons,
Please be advised that we have posted yesterday evening, the revised
VeriSign Settlement Documents, including the newly proposed .COM Registry
Agreement for Public Comment.
John Jeffrey and I are available to meet with each constituency to explain
the terms and respond to any questions. If interested, please contact us to
arrange these meetings.
4676 Admiralty Way, #330
Marina del Rey, California
General Counsel & Secretary
Internet Corporation for Assigned
Names and Numbers
4676 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey, CA 91206
Exec. Assist., Nicole Bihari