RE: [council] Statement of Interest

  • To: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Statement of Interest
  • From: <Lucy.Nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:41:18 -0600
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2006 Statement of Interest

I am an attorney and currently hold the position of Global Director of
Intellectual Property Rights, Brand Protection Portfolio, for Nokia Inc.

Nokia Corporation is an investor and Board Member of MTLD Ltd. (an Irish
Co.) that provides registry services to .mobi.

My responsibilities include managing the trademark, domain name, product
design and brand enforcement groups of Nokia Corporation.

I am a member of the 2006 Nominating Committee of ICANN.

I am also on the Board of Directors for the International Trademark
Assn. and a member of other IPR related professional organizations
including ECTA, AIPLA, and IPO.

Regards,

Lucy Nichols