RE: [council] Date for meeting in Washington area -23/24/25 Feb 2006
- To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Date for meeting in Washington area -23/24/25 Feb 2006
- From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:23:50 -0500
- In-reply-to: <57AD40AED823A7439D25CD09604BFB5402597FE1@balius.mit>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcYkP0VgOSPPhSWNQkeqk49r9wEa5QBO83RgAAz6GtA=
Dear Bruce, the Internet Governance Forum Consultations are in Geneva 2/16
and 2/17. That has not changed.
Ken, Avri, Marilyn, and perhaps one or two others will be at that meeting.
I think Robin must be talking about the World Intellectual Property
Organization, which is an Intellectual property specific activity.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bruce Tonkin
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 3:59 AM
Subject: RE: [council] Date for meeting in Washington area -23/24/25 Feb
> I will not be able to attend this meeting as it conflicts
> with meetings at WIPO in Geneva that I am already ticketed to
> attend. I won't be able join in the GNSO meeting via
> telephone either.
Can you confirm those dates? I was under the understanding that the
16-17 Feb in Geneva (Internet Governance Forum
The proposed dates were deliberately set to try to avoid a clash with
the meetings in Geneva.