[council] REMINDER Call for Papers on Policy Development for the Introduction of New gTLDs.
- To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [council] REMINDER Call for Papers on Policy Development for the Introduction of New gTLDs.
- From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 00:35:08 +0100
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (Windows/20050923)
Please note the Call for Papers on the Policy Development for the
Introduction of New gTLDs.
Contributions are due by 31 January 2006 as text documents at
In order to inform the recently launched Policy Development Process on
new gTLDs, the GNSO is inviting organizations and individuals to submit
substantive papers on the issue areas identified in the Terms of
Reference for New gTLDs.
ICANN Announcement and Terms of Reference for New gTLDs
Submitters of papers should address the topics or sub-topics related to
the above areas and should provide reasoned background analysis and
references for statements expressed.
Received papers will be considered for oral presentations to the GNSO
Council during February 2006, via scheduled conference calls with the
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN