Re: [council] Status of meeting planning for Feb 2006 in Washington

Like many Council members, I'll be in Geneva for the organizational meeting of the IGF on the 16th and 17th, and it would be difficult to make another meeting on the 21st. The 28th works better for me. Regardless of time and place though, perhaps we can make accomodations for video conferencing for those who can't attend in person.

- current date under consideration is around 21 Feb 2006