Re: [council] Extension of public comment period - the "quickie" notice

Hi,

While I am still less then comfortable with requiring the papers at the same time as comments, i.e. not requiring them at least a week in advance so that the on line consultations could take place before the end of the comment period, i think the wording is fine.

a.