Re: [council] Drafting meeting

anytime after feb 18th in either europe or us would be ok for me..
ken stubbs

Avri Doria wrote:

On 3 dec 2005, at 10.33, Bret Fausett wrote:

What would you think about holding a separate meeting for the Council work, perhaps in February, in a reasonably accessible location like Amsterdam or Los Angeles?

All things being equal with considerations of funding and scheduling, I would be open to such a possibility.

Would have preference for an European location over a US location during the second half of the month.

a.