RE: [council] Drafting meeting

  • To: <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <alick.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <avri@xxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Drafting meeting
  • From: <tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 23:23:05 -0000
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marilyn/All

I share your concern and fully support the need to try and include councilors
in the block booking arrangements.With that of course, should be a commitment
to participate as required across that period.

My plea to the programme committee is that as a minimum they set in stone the
key times/dates for some of the critical policy development sessions e.g. GNSO
council, GNSO Open Forum and constituency days. Some things we can work around,
those we can't. Additionally following todays GNSO Forum I'd like to make the
case for a longer session on two counts. Firstly we seem to be engaging with
the community so much better over the past two meetings and second, its
essential for us to do our jobs properly.

I aim to be in Wellington for the drafting session, providing of course
.............the date and times are fixed in advance and not within the final
week prior to travelling!

Tony