[council] Drafting meeting

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Drafting meeting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 12:34:50 -0800
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi,

Probably not a realistic suggestion but one I feel needs to be put forward. Is there any way to arrange for the face to face drafting session to be done at an interim time between Vancouver and Wellington in order to expedite the work and try to meet the by-laws' required timing?

In the spirit of self disclosure, I admit I have a conflict the week before Wellington, but will opt to skip the IETF meeting being held that week if necessary.

a.