[council] Wiki Page on ICANN-Verisign Settlement

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] Wiki Page on ICANN-Verisign Settlement
  • From: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:24:27 -1000
  • Cc: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>, Alejandro Pisanty <apisan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Council,

The ALAC has created a Wiki page to prepare a factual presentation on the proposed changes to the .COM Registry agreement contemplated by the ICANN settlement proposal. Please feel free to add to it, edit it, or, if you are uncomfortable with Wikis, please sent any data points or suggested areas for review to me by e-mail. I understand that other groups are looking to work on these issues as well and discuss them in Vancouver, and the ALAC welcomes the opportunity to cooperate on this effort. We've started the Wiki page, but we think it should be a community resource. The URL is located below:

     http://icannwiki.org/index.php/ICANN-VeriSign_Settlement

We expect to update these pages continuously between now and the Vancouver meetings. Please let me know if you have any questions.

          -- Bret