Re: [council] Should we move the Council meeting out a week?

Bruce

moving it out one week to the 21st is fine with me ...

i would hope we would not be having one later in the same week as thursday the 24th is our Thanksgiving & i strongly doubt many
US members of the council will be able to make that call..

Ken Stubbs

Bruce Tonkin wrote:

Hello All,

I have had a few emails from Council members saying they are not
available for the next meeting.

It is also not ideal for registrars that have meetings on next week, and
will be travelling.   There is also the WSIS meeting on.

I think the agenda is important.

We could do it early next week (which may be difficult for me as I will
be travelling), or simply have a formal Council meeting on the Monday
morning (21 Nov)in Vancouver, followed by our usual meeting late in that
week.

Comments please.

Regards,
Bruce