[council] GNSO Review: Council Call Follow-Up

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Review: Council Call Follow-Up
  • From: "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:31:44 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Colleagues

Just a quick note to remind everyone that COB Brussels time was the cut off
for further comments from last week's conference call.  Of course, I am
delighted to incorporate further commentary but it won't be included for the
next iteration which is documentation for Thursday 8 Sept.

I am now preparing two documents which will be distributed later this week:
a detailed Terms of Reference document and a separate Background Information
document.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams