RE: [council] Establishment of Programme Committee for ICANN meeting in Vancouver

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Establishment of Programme Committee for ICANN meeting in Vancouver
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:55:21 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce,
I support the nomination of Glen for the Vancouver program committee.
I do not support the appointment of individual Council members to this
committee.
Glen should be our representative and she should liaise - as she does with
consummate excellence - with individual Council members from all
constituencies to ascertain their needs and desires for Vancouver.

Philip