[council] [Fwd: Meeting in Paris - Wednesday evening (August 3rd)]

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] [Fwd: Meeting in Paris - Wednesday evening (August 3rd)]
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:35:29 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded from Tina Dam

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Meeting in Paris - Wednesday evening (August 3rd)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 07:08:31 -0700
From: Tina Dam <dam@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Glen De Saint Gery' <glen@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Glen, will you pass this note on to the GNSO Council.

As mentioned at the last Council meeting, several council reps and
constituency members are participating in the IETF meeting, currently
ongoing in Paris. In the last couple of days a couple of IDN meetings have
been taking place among specific groups. In order to make sure that everyone
present with IDN interest are coordinated and updated on the ongoing
discussions an open meeting has been planned for Wednesday evening.

We will simply find a bar/café immediately after the public forum Wednesday
evening, so please send me a note or find me at the convention center and
join in.

Best,
Tina

Tina Dam