Re: [council] FW: the topic of new gTLDs and the role of gNSO Council

On 27 jul 2005, at 07.14, Marilyn Cade wrote:

Such a history, in summary form, in chronological order, should provide a
summary for us to start from.

I very much support this request. As a newcomer, I am reading the mountains of words, i.e. by-laws, contracts, etc., at the moment and it is hard to form a clear view of what the exact implications of a contradiction between consensus policy and contractual agreement are. This seems to me to be an important legal issue that needs to be understood and dealt with.

a.