[council] RE: GNSO Council call Thursday 28 July Dial-in details

  • To: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RE: GNSO Council call Thursday 28 July Dial-in details
  • From: <Lucy.Nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:47:44 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Bruce-

I would like to add WIPO-II to the agenda for this Thursday's Council Call.

I noticed from the GAC's Communique from Luxembourg that, notwithstanding the
outstanding report from the ICANN staff on the issue,  it "encourages ICANN to
proceed swiftly towards implementing these  recommendations."

It would be useful to know from the ICANN staff what work if any has been
completed on the report.  It would also be worthwhile to discuss whether or not
the Council should take affirmative action on this issue rather than wait for
the Staff report.

Regards,

Lucy