[council] Summary of public comments from GNSO public forum

  • To: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Summary of public comments from GNSO public forum
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:01:53 +1000
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen De Saint Géry <glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Maria,

Please have a go at summarising the public comments received during the GNSO
public forum.
Especially the open mike session.   Hopefully the transcript of the session is
available to assist.

I think it is important that members of the GNSO Community see value in
contributing public comments.  The GNSO Council needs to take action in
response to constructive suggestions, questions, and comments.

I think the Council should formally review the comments received, and report on
what action it has taken.   The Council can forward an appropriate paper to the
Board on the outcomes of the public forum.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin