RE: [council] Nominet consultation paper on IDN's

  • To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Nominet consultation paper on IDN's
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 21:59:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Bruce. I would appreciate having any other relevant documents as
fellow Councilors are aware of them. I wonder if we might not benefit from a
cross SO consultation and discussion on this important topic, with our
"sister" SO, the ccNSO. We have before us the question of working across the
SOs on relevant policy issues. Clearly, the IDN issue is a primary candidate
for such a discussion.