RE: [council] Luxembourg meetings

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Luxembourg meetings
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:17:15 +1000
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

> Please let me know off the list if you will be attending the
> Luxembourg meetings. The GNSO Council will definitely start
> meeting on Sunday 10 July and it is not excluded that the
> Council will also meet on Saturday,
> 9 July in the afternoon.

At this stage I don't envisage any meetings of the full Council on
Saturday.

For those that arrive early, we may set up some informal meetings with
ICANN staff in the afternoon.

Sunday morning will be allocated to GNSO Council operational/strategic
planning discussions (no votes will be taken), and Sunday afternoon will
be allocated to meet with the GAC.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin