[council] powerpoint summary for report on Amsterdam Consultation

  • To: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] powerpoint summary for report on Amsterdam Consultation
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:13:21 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV class=RTE>
<P><BR>Dear colleagues, to facilitate the report on the Amsterdam Consultation, I have
developed a short Powerpoint. It is merely as background.&nbsp; It doesn't have the full details, but
the narrative report, posted earlier, which reprents a collaboration by Marilyn,Grant, Jennifer
Northover, and Glen, provides much more detail of the meeting. We will be&nbsp; joined on the Council
call,during this section, by other participants in the meeting. Again,this is merely to organize the
report. Various participants will make contributions during the report. </P>
<P>Glen, can you please post to Paul Verhoef, Kurt Pritz, Barbara Roseman, Maria
Farrell, if they are not on the Council list? I am now offline until around 8:00 p.m. my
time/2:00 p.m. for the council call, but reachable via cell. </P>
<P>Best regards, Marilyn</P></DIV></div></html>