RE: [council] RE: CONSTITUTENCY MEETING ON ICANN STRATEGIC PLAN - AMSTERDAM, FEBRUARY 7-8, 2005

  • To: "'Paul Twomey'" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Paul Verhoef'" <verhoef@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Kurt Pritz'" <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] RE: CONSTITUTENCY MEETING ON ICANN STRATEGIC PLAN - AMSTERDAM, FEBRUARY 7-8, 2005
  • From: Alick Wilson <alick.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:24:07 +1300
  • Cc: "'GNSO Council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Diane Schroeder'" <schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Jean-Jacques Damlamian'" <jjd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul/Paul/Kurt

I've got new information that suggests that my fellow NomCom appointees to
GNSO Council are unlikely to be available to attend the meeting in person
(but, like me, will no doubt do their best to dial in for such an important
meeting) so please disregard the request for funding unless it is raised by
them directly.

Thanks,
Alick