[council] GNSO Council Weblog

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Council Weblog
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 07:58:18 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In response to suggestions made at our meeting earlier this week, I have taken the initiative to create a weblog for use by the Council (donation, freebie, no-strings attached, etc.). As suggested, I'd like to move forward with an experiment with Glenn's cooperation to post the notes from our minutes to the weblog on a regular basis.

I will be sitting down with Glenn sometime this week to discuss the finer points and provide her with some training - if there is interest, I'd be happy to include others in this walkthrough as well. More details to follow as we figure out next steps, etc.
--

                      -rwr

Contact info: http://www.blogware.com/profiles/ross
Skydasher: A great way to start your day
My weblog: http://www.byte.org