RE: [council] A workshop to discuss solutions to the contention problem amongst registrars when domain names are made available for registration by a gTLD registry

  • To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] A workshop to discuss solutions to the contention problem amongst registrars when domain names are made available for registration by a gTLD registry
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 00:21:22 -0500
  • Cc: "Denise Michel" <denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the information, Bruce. I am particularly appreciative because as
users, we are affected by decisions in deletions, transfers, etc. I'm sure
that all of us will discuss with our members how to effectively represent
them. Did you mean to limit the attendance to one person per constituency?
That seems a little restrictive; is space the problem?