RE: [council] ICANN Cape Town meetings

  • To: "gnso.icann" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] ICANN Cape Town meetings
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:58:00 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glen, I've changed my flight so I can be there for the meetings early for
council. I'll be at the venue hotel although, given how expensive it is, I may
start out elsewhere and only move over for the days of the INCAN meeting. Can I
call you for advice on this, since you were checking to see if the venue hotel
is available, for an early arrival?

I agree that it is important to have a council meeting focused on
administrative issues. We should probably make this a key part of our planning
in the future. . As usual, I'm funding the travel expenses, but I was able to
work out a fairly agreeable change on my airfare, so the change wasn't too
inconvenient.

Thanks for your help and guidance on the dates, etc. MC