RE: [council] (possible) Conflict of interest declaration with respect to vote on .net criteria
- To: "'Amadeu Abril i Abril'" <Amadeu@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] (possible) Conflict of interest declaration with respect to vote on .net criteria
- From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:49:45 +0200
- Cc: "'GNSO SECRETARIAT'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'John Jeffrey'" <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <D4CB82E8-E6BA-11D8-88B0-000A95C0BC66@abril.info>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcR6xv7Kfw7L7iOVQpi90Gm37WpGvgAAX9zw
Please note that Bruce Tonkin has declared a conflict of interest and has
passed his vote to a proxy without direction. This is NOT an abstention.
Under the system of voting on the GNSO, abstentions end up in effect as
So Amadeo, I would urge you to appoint a proxy without direction for your
vote - perhaps one of your fellow nom com appointees.