RE: [council] Report from the ICANN SSAC on Redirection in the COM and NET Domains

  • To: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Paul Verhoef (E-mail)" <paul.verhoef@xxxxxxxxx>, "John Jeffrey (E-mail)" <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Report from the ICANN SSAC on Redirection in the COM and NET Domains
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:12:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce, I know we are all reading the SSAC report with interest but given it's
late
arrival, it is possible that not all Councilors will have fully digested it
by our 8:00 am. EST call Monday. Myself, for instance. Depends on how beckoning
the garden is. :-)

Therefore, I suggest it would be helpful to invite the Chair of the SSAC to
Council in K.L.
if he is in attendance, to allow Councilors to ask any relevant questions of
clarification. I realize that you are also on the SSAC, but believe it more
appropriate to direct questions to the Chair, as you are in the "chair" of
Council.
Of course, the GC should be invited as well.

Marilyn S. Cade
202-360-1196 c
mcade@xxxxxxx