[council] ICANN Proposed Budget

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] ICANN Proposed Budget
  • From: "Kurt Pritz" <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:06:44 -0700
  • Cc: "'Paul Twomey'" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Paul Verhoef'" <paul.verhoef@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All:

The ICANN Proposed Budget for fiscal year 2004-05 is being posted today at 4
PM Pacific time. See,
http://www.icann.org/financials/proposed-budget-14may04.pdf.

The budget, in its present form, is the product of comprehensive
consultations with many constituencies, the Budget Advisory Group and the
Board Finance Committee. We will continue to collect and consider commentary
as we head toward adoption of the budget at the ICANN Board meeting in Kuala
Lumpur on 23 July. Obviously, there is significant work to do. I and others
at ICANN will appreciate any constructive commentary toward amending the
budget in a way that will facilitate the acheivment of ICANN objectives.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and consider the document.
Please call or write with comments, questions or requests for clarification.

Sincerely,

Kurt

Kurt Pritz
ICANN