RE: [council] GNSO Council Meeting 5 Feb 2004 - CANCELLED

  • To: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] GNSO Council Meeting 5 Feb 2004 - CANCELLED
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 07:31:33 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce, can I ask that you add three agenda items to our next Council meeting.
-Time frames for deliverables to Council
-Staff Support to Council
-Review of PDP Process

On the last item, I do not suggest that we undertake a review of the PDP
process at this time; however, I do suggest that Council think ahead about when
it would be appropriate to assess the present PDP and identify any needed
modifications, since Board approval is required. IF the end of 2004 is the
right time, then we should be keeping some form of documentation of the
challenges encountered by TFs as they try to work under the present PDP
process, its timeframes, and processes, to create consensus policy.

Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036