[council] FAQ on PDP regarding Need for Predictable Procedure for Changes in the Operation of a gTLD

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FAQ on PDP regarding Need for Predictable Procedure for Changes in the Operation of a gTLD
  • From: Barbara Roseman <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 07:52:53 -0800
  • Cc: John Jeffrey <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attached is a FAQ regarding the current PDP. We will post this later today to the ICANN website, but wanted to distribute it to the GNSO Council as early as possible. The bulk of the questions contained were not submitted until this last weekend, so we were unable to post answers any sooner.

Regards,

Barbara Roseman