[council] Forward: IPC Thrid Representative

  • To: "council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Forward: IPC Thrid Representative
  • From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:23:20 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Message d'origine-----
De : J. Scott Evans [mailto:jse@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 20 novembre 2003 13:32
À : gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : IPC Thrid Representative

Dear Glen:

As you know, the IPC is currently holding elections to replace its third
representative on the GNSO counsel.  During the interim, the IPC has
appointed Ellen Shankman to retain her seat until the election can be
finalized.

Accordingly, please note that Ellen will remain an IPC GNSO representative
unitl you are notified of the newly elected representative.

I apologize for the delay in getting you this notice; however, I have been
ill and out of the office for a couple of days.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

Kind regards.

J. Scott Evans
IPC President
jse@xxxxxxxxxxxx