[council] Official ISPCP Election Results

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Official ISPCP Election Results
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:12:37 +1100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark McFadden [mailto:ireland@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 20 November 2003 3:33 AM
To: ispcp@xxxxxxxx; gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; halloran@xxxxxxxxx;
Bruce Tonkin
Subject: SECRETARIAT: Official ISPCP Election Results

                    ISP and Connectivity Providers Constituency Group
                          Domain Name Supporting Organization - ICANN
GNSO ISPCP REPRESENTATIVES - ELECTION RESULTS

In the last four weeks the ISPCP Secretariat has put out a call for
nominations, confirmed those nominations, and held an election for
the new GNSO Council.  As a constituency we had three positions to
fill.

It gives the Secretariat great pleasure to announce the results of
that election.

The elected representatives of the ISPCP Constituency are:

Tony Holmes (British Telecom)  --  2 year slot
Tony Harris (CABASE)  --  1 year slot
Greg Ruth (Verizon)  --  1 year slot

With this message the Secretariat is also officially noticing the GNSO
Council of this result in accordance with the GNSO Bylaws:

www.icann.org/general/bylaws.htm

Please join me in welcoming the election and service of these
representatives of our constituency.

If you have questions relating to the election, the constituency
Articles or the election process please contact the Secretariat
of the constituency:

Mark McFadden at
ispcp-activities@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.