[council] Request for statements from constituencies on New Registry services Issues report.
- To: "council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Request for statements from constituencies on New Registry services Issues report.
- From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:57:43 +0100
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-to: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message from the Editor of the Staff Manager's report on New Registry
As the editor of the Staff Manager's Issues Report on the Development of a
Process for the Introduction of New or Modified Registry Services, I would
like to include a statement from each constituency regarding how you
believe the issues affect your constituency. This will be included in the
Stakeholder Groups and Their Apparent Positions section of the report,
which is due to be published Friday, 7 November.
This is a follow-on to the request made of the constituencies in the GNSO
Council meeting of 16 October.
Please use the email: pdp-reports@xxxxxxxxx to submit your statements.
Please note the tight time line, Friday, 7 November 2003!