Re: [council] FW: Statement of New Registry Services PDP

  • To: Milton Mueller <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] FW: Statement of New Registry Services PDP
  • From: Amadeu Abril i Abril <Amadeu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:50:53 +0200
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

En/na Milton Mueller ha escrit:

Amadeu Abril i Abril <Amadeu@xxxxxxxxxx> 10/16/03 01:58PM >>>

But outisde the fairly reduced circle of professional antiICANN fighters

Try to be more, um, professional, Amadeu.

No, Idon't make my living out of this, and I will not.

I thought we have left behind the days in ICANN when policy debates could be short-circuited by claims
that anyone who disagreed with management was
a tool of NSI or out to destroy ICANN.

You and I are still around to remember everybody else about those days, apparently.

Breath deeply, and meet you in the call ;-))

Amadeu