[council] FW: GNSO REPRESENTATION

  • To: "Bruce Tonkin (E-mail)" <bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council (E-mail)" <council@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: GNSO REPRESENTATION
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:00:40 -0400
  • Cc: "John Jeffrey (E-mail)" <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Bruce

I recall that we had discussed the importance of ensuring that the topic of
Council's resolution related to two versus three reps was on the agenda of the
Board for Carthage. I believe that you were going to convey this request to the
ICANN staff to ask that it be on the Board's agenda. Have they accepted this
request? Timing wise, we need to ensure this is on the Carthage agenda.