Re: [council] Request for GNSO to consider processes for introducing new registry services

  • To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Request for GNSO to consider processes for introducing new registry services
  • From: Amadeu Abril i Abril <Amadeu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:36:07 +0200
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce Tonkin wrote:

[...]

I assume we will be hearing more from the ICANN President on the request
to the GNSO, but we should start considering how to manage this request.
Note especially the deadline of 15 Jan 2003.

Err, we'll be late ;-) Perhaps for 2004, we could manage it!

I will place the issue on the agenda for the meeting in Carthage, but it
may be worthwhile having a short 1 hour teleconference in the next 14
days to discuss the agenda for Carthage in more detail and possibly
schedule some targeted meetings in advance to deal with specific items
of the GNSO agenda prior to the formal meeting (which will be the last
meeting of the Counsel with its present membership).

If we hold this new televonf at usual day (Thursday) and time (12:00 UTC) I would be able on both 9th and 16th, but probably not on the 23rd.

Amadeu