[council] UDRP Issues

  • To: "'council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] UDRP Issues
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:39:57 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enclosed is a list of our top 5 UDRP issues.  We apologize for its lateness.

        (1) Should there be improved centralized, searchable access to
administrative panel decisions (including complainant and respondent
filings)?
        (10) Should administrative panel decisions be subject to internal
appellate review?
        (15) Should the policy address the question of whether "holding"
constitutes "use"?
          (16) Should "settlement negotiation" communications be excluded
as permissible evidence of bad faith?
          (19) Should administrative panel decisions have precedential
effect?

Jeff Neuman
Chair, gTLD Registries Constituency