[council] Response from Chair of the Security and Stability Advisory Committee

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Response from Chair of the Security and Stability Advisory Committee
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:13:20 +1000
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Crocker [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 26 September 2003 10:54 AM
To: Bruce Tonkin

Bruce,

On behalf of the Security and Stability Advisory Committee, thank you
and the rest of the GNSO Council for the resolution of support.

As I said on the call this morning, this is a team effort.  We hope our
work will be useful to your group, among others, and we look for inputs
from your community to make sure the right questions are examined.
Please do have your members contribute any questions or experiences to
us for consideration.  Send mail to secsac-comment@xxxxxxxxx.  We will
also have a web site set up shortly.

Thanks,

Steve