RE: [council] re: vote on GNSO council composition...

  • To: "Antonio Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ken Stubbs" <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "council" <council@xxxxxxxx>, "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] re: vote on GNSO council composition...
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:23:08 -0400
  • Cc: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It appears that Chung's email, with instruction on how to vote made clear and
the appropriate deletation of proxy, would have been recorded... if received
adn opened during the call. I can't tell whether it was received before the
vote, but of course, we can't predict delays in the Internet with any accuracy.
:-)  Ken's suggestions offer reasonable approaches to ensure that Chung's
intent is recorded.

Marilyn