[council] re: vote on GNSO council composition...

  • To: "council" <council@xxxxxxxx>, "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] re: vote on GNSO council composition...
  • From: "Ken Stubbs" <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 07:18:45 -0400
  • Cc: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mr Chairman...

because this message was received while the council was still in conference,
i would hope that the vote can amended to reflect chungs e-mail.

if the council vote cannot be amended to reflect this then i would hope that
chung's message be communicated along with the vote results

Thank you for your consideration

Ken Stubbs