[council] New web site

  • To: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] New web site
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 18:31:49 -0400
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glen:
I have noticed that the new web site does not seem to include records of past
DNSO Task Forces.
What I have in mind are the documents at this page in the old web site:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/nctaskforcesindex.html

I think it is critical to retain this information. The task force records
contain priceless information about how policies evolved, how ICANN works (or
fails to work) and helps to interpret the meaning of existing policies. Many of
the issues, such as the .org reassignment, the WHOIS task force, and others,
may need to be revisited. I hope that these archives can be maintained
indefinitely on the new site.

--MM