### **GNSO**

# Operations Steering Committee Community (OSC) Communications Coordination Work Team (CCT )15 April 2009 at 18:00 UTC

**Note:** The following is the output of transcribing from an audio recording of the Operations Steering Committee Community (OSC) Communications Coordination Work Team (CCT) teleconference on 15 April 2009 at 18:00 UTC. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases it is incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages or transcription errors. It is posted as an aid to understanding the proceedings at the meeting, but should not be treated as an authoritative record. The audio is also available at: <a href="http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-cct-20090415.mp3">http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-cct-20090415.mp3</a>

### http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#april

(transcripts and recordings are found on the calendar page)

## Participants on the Call:

Mason Cole - Registrar Constituency - Chair Chris Chaplow - Commercial and Business Users Constituency Steve Holsten - Vice-Chair, gTLD Registries Constituency Helen Laverty - DotAlliance Registry c Zybnek Loebl - IPC

#### **ICANN Staff in attendance:**

Julie Hedlund - Policy Consultant
Robert Hoggarth - Senior Policy Director
Ken Bour - Policy Consultant
Kieren McCarthy - General Manager of Public Participation
Glen de Saint Géry - GNSO Secretariat

Zbynek Loebl: Zbynek.

Mason Cole: Hello?

Zbynek Loebl: Hello, this is Zbynek. I just joined the call.

Mason Cole: Oh, good, good. Good to have you.

Zbynek Loebl: Hello.

Coordinator: (Hello), this is the operator. I just need to inform all parties that the call

is now being recorded. And if you have any objections you may

disconnect at this time.

Mason Cole: Thank you. Okay let's call the meeting to order. Glen, would you

handle the role call please?

Glen Desaintgery: Yes, certainly I'll do that. Mason?

Mason Cole: Yes.

Glen Desaintgery: We have on the call Helen Laverty, Mason Cole, Steve Holsten,

(Chris Chaplow and Zbynek Loebl Sorry, my voice is going. And for staff we have Julie Hedlund, Ken Bour, Rob Hoggarth and Glen

Desaintgery, myself.

Mason Cole: All right, thank you very much, Glen.

All right, the next sort of business is to approve minutes from my previous meeting. Has everyone received a copy of those minutes?

I believe Julie sent those out in a very timely way. So, I'm going to assume that yes you did get them. Is there any objection to approving

those minutes?

Woman: No.

Mason Cole: Okay, if there isn't then we will say they are approved.

Oh and I'm sorry, Julie, are you taking minutes again?

Julie Hedlund: I am indeed.

Mason Cole: Very good, thank you. All right, did everyone get the email I sent out

this morning, well this morning my time on the follow-up on Julie's mail

on action items.

I attached two documents to that. One was a list of, or it's, sorry, our checklist of our work items. And another is just a (strom in) document

for our recommendations.

Julie Hedlund: Yes, got it.

Man: Yes, I've got it. (Unintelligible) looked at it yet.

Man: Yes, I've got it too.

Mason Cole: Okay, good. So, what I hope to accomplish on the call today is to get

our checklist populated with owners of specific work items and

timelines. I'd like to get that done for a couple of reasons.

One is it'll kick off our work. And the other is, I want to, I need to update

Chuck Gomes, the Chair of the OSC on where this team's and how much progress we've made on this team. So, I'd like to do that. I also

want...

Man: (Unintelligible).

Mason Cole: Yes, I'm sorry. Go ahead.

(Chris Jackson): This is the same checklist that's posted on the Wiki isn't it (unintelligible)?

Mason Cole: That's correct, yes, just a spreadsheet form, right. And I also wanted to

discuss the format of the other document, the Word document that I sent out that would cover recommendations. Does anybody have

anything else they'd like to add to the agenda today?

Man: No.

Mason Cole: Okay. All right, if you had it in front of you I'd appreciate it if you could

open that spreadsheet that I sent. It's titled GNSO OSCCP Work Team

Board Recommendation Checklist. Nice title, Julie.

Julie Hedlund: Pretty well explains the, exactly what it is doesn't it?

Mason Cole: That's right, it's very accurate. All right, so I'd like to go through this list

and assign some work frankly. Find what we need to do. We're down

to the work phase now.

So, the objective of what we're going to accomplish again is a document that will prepare for the GNSO that would recommend specifics on how to improve communications inside and outside the

GNSO.

So, the items on the, excuse me, the items on the checklist contain, right now they contain the board's recommendations for those, the board's recommendations for tactics to accomplish that. We do need to pay attention to what the board recommends.

ICANN Moderator: Glen Desaintgery

04-15-09/1:00 pm CT Confirmation# 3122743

Page 5

However, in our capacity as, you know, the ones doing the work, I

believe we have the latitude to add to and remove as we see fit. So, I'd

like to go through what's on here now and then take suggestions about

things that we should add or take out.

And then I need some people to be responsible for taking sections of

those, sections of that work plan and coming up with recommendations

on what the GNSO should do and then, you know, produce that into a

document that I can add to our recommendations document. Does

everybody seem to agree with that process? Does that make sense

because I'm open for improvements?

Man: It makes sense to me.

Mason Cole: Okay, anyone else?

Man: Yes, it's okay.

Mason Cole: Okay, all right now in our last meeting...

Steve Holsten: We've, I think we've gotten at least that first one taken care of which is

(Chris)...

Mason Cole: Right.

Steve Holsten: ... Steve and (Ken) for the first of the three problems.

Mason Cole: That's exactly right. That's right. That's how I was - right, thank you,

Steve. So, on the web site in the column marked C where it says Lead

right next to Status we can assign Steve and (Chris) to handle

everything from looks like line number 6 and in the spreadsheet down to line 38.

Steve Holsten: Yes, that's correct.

Mason Cole: All right? Okay. All right, now there are some other opportunities here

for folks to dive in and get their hands dirty. So, we've got document

management left.

Ken Bour: Well this is Ken. I, it's, it would make no sense for the same threesome

not to also handle 39 through 46.

Mason Cole: Yes, document management because that would be web-based? Is

that what you're saying?

Ken Bour: Essentially. Yes, the way we're conceding it now is essentially Phase 2

of what will end up being the requirements effort. We want to break the

requirements. And I think the charter that ICANN staff is working on will

more immediate do-ability list.

And then the not so doable stuff that is wrapped up in the title of

reflect this, will break the requirements piece down into sort of the

Document Management we will get those requirements done, but we

will put those off for a while. So, when it comes time to talk about time

we can lay some faith to it.

Mason Cole: All right.

Ken Bour: But I think it makes sense for us to handle that as a team.

Mason Cole: Steve and (Chris), are you guys okay with that?

Man: Yes.

Mason Cole: Okay. All right, good. Hey, look. We're halfway through the list already.

Steve Holsten: That means you get the rest Mason.

Mason Cole: Yes, right. I do believe Zbynek and (Helen) are on the call.

Zbynek Loebl: But so what do you have got starting from 47.

Mason Cole: That's correct, yes, starting at 47. So, I'd like to speak up and volunteer

to participate on the formalized channel and the communications with

the board, so, unless there's objections with Zbynek and (Helen).

Would you all mind taking on the feedback solicitation part?

Zbynek Loebl: Yes, we can. I think that we can attempt to do that, yes.

Mason Cole: Okay, (Helen), is that good with you?

(Helen): Yep, sounds good.

Mason Cole: Okay good, all right good. Now let's talk about start dates. I assume we

can start this right now, but would you all please give me an idea of

how much time you think you need to get a preliminary set of

recommendations or requirements out to us?

Us, I mean the broader team for consideration finalization. You know, would two weeks be enough? Should we look at a month? What do you think?

Woman: Ken, can you...

Ken Bour: Yes I'd be happy to. We're just waiting for the invitation, Steve.

Steve Holsten: You need no invitation, Ken, dive in.

Ken Bour: Well, it's all right. So, I think on the, from 6 through 38 which is - wait a

second. I just looked at 38 and I went what the heck is that? Ability for stakeholders to find out what is going - okay, I guess that's all just part

of making the web site acceptable.

Mason Cole: Yes.

Ken Bour: All right, so that whole set that we're working on - all right, we've

already had our first meeting. So, our start date was Monday this

week.

Mason Cole: Okay.

Ken Bour: And we went through the, we are affectionately calling it the

(Penelope) document, the original set of business requirements that

were drafted on this subject...

Mason Cole: By (Penelope).

Ken Bour:

Yes, she wrote the first draft. I edited it and helped with it. And then but what we've done is gone through that document pretty much from top to bottom. And we have sort of sketched out a plan for how to get through that.

And take all the pieces out of it that would relate to this first part, which is what we're talking about. And then reconstitute it into a maybe Chapter 1 of two chapters, the second of which would be the document management set of requirements.

Now the question is how long do we think that would take to generate that draft. And we're here in middle of April. And we generally get together once every two weeks.

Mason Cole: Right.

Steve Holsten: Just so you know, Mason, we're scheduling our check-in meetings every other week on the alternate Wednesdays. So, we...

Mason Cole: Right.

Steve Holsten: ...this Wednesday. And next Wednesday we'll have our separate working group meeting.

Mason Cole: All right.

Ken Bour: Let's say, so 22nd. Teammates, do you think we could say the end of May? That would give us three sessions.

Mason Cole: For your prelim you mean?

Ken Bour: For a prelim.

The 22nd...

Man: Yes.

Ken Bour: ...and then after that it's the 6th, then the 20th. Maybe the - we have a

meeting on the 27th, right, Mason?

Mason Cole: Yes, that's right.

Ken Bour: Why don't we say that we would be ready for the 27th?

Mason Cole: Okay.

Ken Bour: I want to ask my colleagues there. Does that sound reasonable? Yes,

it wouldn't, it probably would not be a finished product. But it would be roughed up enough and with enough content in it that we should be

able to polish it from there forward.

Mason Cole: That's fine.

Ken Bour: Are we looking maybe to have it ready, that chapter, you know, fully

fleshed out for Sydney?

(Chris Jackson): Yes, I think we need to don't we. Does that (detail) just right with

Sydney about two weeks before is it.

Mason Cole: It does in fact.

Ken Bour: Yes, okay. That sounds like a good interim goal for us.

Mason Cole: Right. I think I asked on the last call. Excuse me for the diversion here,

but is everybody on this call planning to be in Sydney?

Zbynek Loebl: Well this is Zbynek speaking. I had not yet decided so.

Mason Cole: Okay. All right, Steve, you're coming?

Steve Holsten: Yes.

Mason Cole: And (Helen) do you know yet?

(Helen): Yes I'll be there.

Mason Cole: You'll be there? Okay and, (Chris), how about you?

(Chris Jackson): Yes, flights and hotel already booked.

Mason Cole: Very good, okay. And I already know the staff team will be there. So, I

don't even have to ask. Okay, Ken, I think that's fine. Yes a (strom in) draft due to the team on, for discussion on May 27. How about that?

Everybody agree?

Man: Yes.

Man: Yes.

Mason Cole: All right, good deal. Okay and you're handling document management

Part 2. (Helen) and Zbynek, do you want to adhere to the same

schedule for your part? Does that make sense?

(Helen): Yes, I guess it makes sense.

Zbynek Loebl: Yes.

Mason Cole: Okay.

(Helen): (Unintelligible) get caught up in all of this, so.

Zbynek Loebl: Yes.

Mason Cole: You're on the call. You're doing great so far. Okay, then I'll stick at the

same schedule as well for my section. Now I've had a couple of emails

over the last few weeks with just some syncing on things like document

management transparency and that kind of thing. I will re-forward

those out to the team, to the smaller teams that are working on these

issues.

And then I will also volunteer to manage the overall recommendations

documents from here. So, if there's anything else that needs to be

added to this list at this point, let's talk about that now. Or we can, you

know, we can use our email list to do that as well.

But right now is there anything that we know we'd like to add to our

list? Yes, why make work for ourselves, right? That's what it sounds

like. Okay, all right. That was easy enough. Am I leaving anything out?

Ken, Rob, Julie?

Julie Hedlund: Not that I can tell, Mason.

Mason Cole: Okay. All right, let's talk about the discussion document or the

recommendation document for a minute. I don't if anybody's had a

chance to look at that. My point of view on...

Woman: (The one that was just) sent out an hour ago.

Mason Cole: ...yes, okay. I sent it out about 2-1/2 hours ago.

Woman: Okay.

Mason Cole: So, it would be 12:45 of your time. So, let me ask Ken and Rob and

Julie. Is it, do you know does the GNSO or ICANN in general have any kind of expectation about how, you know, what format this needs to be presented in? And how, you know, how to get the information across?

Do we need to adhere to a certain format?

Rob Hoggarth: This is Rob. No.

Mason Cole: No?

Rob Hoggarth: In short, no. I think as part of the work team (class act) (unintelligible)

the rest of (OSE) the fact that you'll be flexible. They may have some

suggestions and may want to have a dialogue with them on that.

Mason Cole: All right, I owe Chuck a call anyway. So, I'll just ask him when I speak

to him.

Rob Hoggarth: All right easy enough.

Mason Cole: Does anybody have any thoughts about a formatted document or

anything else about what you saw in what I sent?

(Chris Jackson): It sounds like a communication recommendation then, doesn't it?

There's some sort of template for all teams to use to help them along.

Mason Cole: Could be, yes. I mean right now I'm just using a plain old Word

document just to store the information and thought it might be easier

that way just to organize, I don't know, you know, how long the

document will be, but, you know, Table of Contents and sections and

what have you.

(Chris Jackson): It looks all right. I think your forging a path through the field here, aren't

you?

Mason Cole: So far. Okay any other thoughts on that document?

Ken Bour: This is Ken, Mason. I'm not 100% sure that the, once you get past the

web site requirements, once you move to the bullet level, we will be

substituting an entirely different structure there most likely.

Mason Cole: That's fine.

Ken Bour: Yes, but I mean for a placeholder that's fine.

Mason Cole: Sure, yes, no. Whatever you think makes sense. Okay, all right. Is

there - this call has gone amazingly quick. Is there anything else we

need to discuss today, any other business? Anything from the staff side?

Julie Hedlund: Nothing more from me. What about you, Ken? Anything else?

Ken Bour: No. This was all too easy today.

Mason Cole: All right, well since it's tax day here in the U.S. we all better get back to

work and start paying the government.

(Chris Jackson): I've got a couple of questions...

Mason Cole: Okay, yes.

(Chris Jackson): ...before we go. (From the staff), Steve and Ken on our little group,

what was the best way? Do we email each other privately? Or do we email the list, but make sure we keep putting the same subject line so

the others can ignore it if they want to?

Mason Cole: Ken and Steve, I think that was for you guys.

Steve Holsten: I would say let's just keep the emails to the three of us so we don't

clutter everybody else. Let's keep the - I don't think I see a reason for full open-list communication on things as we're just working on drafts

and internal preparations.

(Chris Jackson): Right, okay.

Steve Holsten: That was my suggestion. Do you feel otherwise, (Chris)?

(Chris Jackson): No, I just wanted guidance. That was all really. You have more experience on this than me.

Steve Holsten: That's scary.

Julie Hedlund: This is Julie. I would just ask if you think that you need my support, if

any of you do in your teams for anything administrative, please do include me on your emails, or even if you're not sure. I don't mind getting them just in case there is some place that I need to help out.

Mason Cole: Yes, I do think in general that (barter) team probably doesn't need to

see the back and forth on your work unless there is something that the

(barter) team needs to consider.

Steve Holsten: Ken, do we have now, I'm trying to remember, do we have an ongoing

conference call bridge?

Ken Bour: Rob and I were talking about that. They, I don't know who else uses

that one that we used on Monday. Rob, we're talking about (Adigo

1175).

Rob Hoggarth: Yes, I'm going to reach out to (unintelligible) to see if there's an

additional line that we can get. That's starting to be used by a number

of the staff for quick-start calls and the rest.

And we don't have a mechanism for tracking that. So, as a result (we

had a) traffic jam the other day. But that's definitely something from the

staff perspective we'll look up.

Page 17

I think, you know, in the meantime you guys can probably use that same bridge as you guys picked up if it's otherwise staff on the line we

quickly get off for a community call.

The one caution I would have and it seems like you guys (are thinking

this through) pretty well, but it's the concept of the work team efforts

being open and (unintelligible) recording of calls, you know, sharing

stuff (and all that).

I think it would be an appropriate distinction is yes, if it's very detailed

sort of preliminary discussions. The effort that you guys are making to

contribute to the broader team you're safe, but please trust your

judgment in terms of you're starting to talk in broader substance.

I think the default should always be to use the list more for a substance

of call, to have it recorded, just because it's important to maintain that

transparency.

Steve Holsten: Well how about the, I guess one it would be helpful, Julie, if you don't

mind actually sending a meeting maker to everybody so that we have

on alternate Wednesdays a standing call.

So, that would be starting with April 22. And that's 3 o'clock Eastern

time for one hour, 3:00 to 4:00. And add a conference bridge on, if

anybody from this team would like to join us, anybody and everybody

is always welcome.

I think that may satisfy and openness and transparency issue that

everybody knows when our working sessions are going to be. And

everybody knows what the dial-in is. We don't have any secrets and if

anyone wants to join they're welcome to. But I just can't imagine anybody other than the three of us would want to.

Mason Cole: I think that's fine.

Steve Holsten: Does that help?

Mason Cole: I think that would be fine.

Rob Hoggarth: Yes, this is Rob. I think the so, I think the critical element is that you're

thinking about it, talking about it. Mason on your checklist of things to

discuss with Chuck you may want to mention that.

And Steve, I know you have, you know, discussions with Chuck as well, just to get his temperature check as the chair of the OFC. If he's

fine with it I think we'll be in good shape.

Mason Cole: Okay.

Steve Holsten: And with that I might also suggest that for the other team - it sounds

like Mason was going it alone on the one item. So you could set up

your own conference bridge for yourself, Mason.

Mason Cole: Right, right. I'll call in for that.

Steve Holsten: But for the other two folks who are tackling that last issue, maybe you

want to do the same thing in setting up a conference bridge and a

standing time for you to meet. Just a thought.

Mason Cole: Yes. That's a good idea.

Zbynek Loebl: Yes, let's think of it or we can simply use emails. We should, (Helen)

we should consider it, yes.

(Helen): Yes. That is a good idea.

Mason Cole: Okay.

Julie Hedlund: Glen, maybe I'll coordinate with you then to have a conference set up

right after this call.

Glen Desaintgery: Yes Julie this is Glen (Desaintgery). Also shouldn't we perhaps put

these calls up on the (GNSO) calendar because people have asked,

you know, when we have calls or do you think it is not necessary? At

least to tell us what's going on.

Mason Cole: For this team call?

Glen Desaintgery: Yes.

Mason Cole: I don't object to that at all.

Ken Bour: I'm sorry Glen. Were you talking about the sub-teams? Because this

team, the communication team is on the calendar.

Glen Desaintgery: Yes the communication is on the calendar. But the sub-teams, if

you would like to put that up there. That is one way of just making

yourselves visible.

Ken Bour: I see.

Steve Holsten: I don't have an objection to that.

Mason Cole: No, I don't either.

Zbynek Loebl: No, nor me.

Mason Cole: So Glen if you'd like to do that, sure go ahead.

Glen Desaintgery: Okay so we'll just mention then there. Three of you can just connect up with me on that, too? Give me the exact date.

Julie Hedlund: Glen I'll follow-up with you. I think I've got...

Glen Desaintgery: Okay. Okay thanks, great.

Mason Cole: All right, good. Okay. Anything else?

(Chris Jackson): Yes, I've just got one other one. On the languages issue, really I'm asking probably some of the staff members whether they could give me some contacts of some people in the ICANN organization who were already working in this area.

Mason Cole: Julie, Ken, Rob?

Ken Bour: Rob might know.

(Chris Jackson): (You can reach) me by email. I don't need it right now, but not to reinvent the wheel, we'd need to explore what's going on in the language field at the moment.

Man:

Yes and I noted (Chris) your comment on one of our previous calls about that. We have as a policy team put together a policy document in terms of how we handle translations internally.

So I'd definitely like to share that feedback and that input with you guys. Whatever you think is the appropriate time because, you know, we have the benefit now of probably about eight months of experience with that policy.

And it's amazing how much logistics is involved in some of this, going beyond just broad generalizations, some of the specifics about, you know, what languages you translate when and how do you get a (unintelligible) in a timely manner.

So yes, whenever you feel there's an appropriate time. We can have that discussion and I will take as a to do from this call to share that policy with this team.

Ken Bour:

This is Ken. I would just make an observation that from the perspective of the requirement and technology solution, we need to simply make available in the solution set, in the web site, those translated documents that come from whatever policies are developed in ICANN, right.

So if the policy staff has a position that says such and such documents get translated into five languages and so - that would just be - we would make sure that there's a place for those documents to live and exist when they're translated on the web site solution.

Does that - am I - we don't have to worry too much about ICANN's policies on translation, but we do have to provide the mechanisms by which those would be disseminated and available.

Mason Cole: You're saying that's an outcome of this team or that's something you

have to do now?

Ken Bour: I guess I'm just clarifying what side of the translation guestion we need

to be on, I think.

Mason Cole: Okay. So, let me see if I understand that right. So you're saying there's

already a pretty well defined policy on translation meaning things like what languages you do translate, which ones you don't, you know,

when and how you go about it.

But one of the - and we can apply some of that policy to our own

recommendation about how translation should further be handled. Am I

right so far?

Man: I think that's one good way to look at it because I would challenge you

all to think about it broadly. I think Ken is 100% accurate in terms of,

you know, the work that's necessary to make sure that you have the

right mechanisms and tools.

But I would challenge you to perhaps think because right now, what we

did as a staff was sort of as a recognition that ICANN is doing more

policy outreach on a global basis, wanting to bring as many people into

the process.

The perspective of the GNSO and coming through this work seemed to be very helpful I think in that regard. You might say gee, you know, I suppose what you guys came up with that you're applying now is a good start.

But you need to go beyond that or, you know, and so somewhere in your discussions you may take some time, some resources to think about that because that may be part of your ultimate recommendation.

Ken Bour: This is Ken again. May I hop in?

Mason Cole: Please.

Ken Bour: I would just wonder which sub-team effort that sort of discussion best

fits. Because I don't think it's the right place for the technology subteam. So if we want to think about broad policies around translation and interpretation and things of that type that might be in one of the

other two groups, either yours or Mason or the other one.

Mason Cole: Yes. I'm looking on the spreadsheet right now. I don't want to put a

square peg in a round hole.

Glen Desaintgery: Well you're going to have to decide how many languages is

meaningful. Who's going to be doing the translation?

Mason Cole: Yes.

Man: I mean how you evaluate that ultimately. For example right now we're

translating the monthly policy update into all six UN languages, but

they're two languages that basically no one has subscribed to in any significant number.

And so what does the smart team think about not only suggestions about potential languages, but then how might those be evaluated at the time because it's not an inexpensive undertaking to get these documents translated and what's the most productive effort for the community.

I like to think of it in many respects as that classic chicken or the egg problem. You can't get a lot of participation unless you have it translated and so there's some potential capital investment in that, that you may want to discuss at some point as well.

Mason Cole:

Good, you know, I bet that's right. So I'm looking at the spreadsheet actually line 56 has a note, prepare translation plan for documents says here policy development. As it sits right now (Helen) it's being that would fall under your group. Are you comfortable with that or would you rather not take that on?

(Helen):

Well, we can recommend ways.

Mason Cole:

That's the outcome. That's it. Remember this is a body...

(Helen):

We don't have to guarantee you'll like our answers.

Mason Cole:

That's right. No, this is a body that's designed merely to make recommendations, not to actually implement the work.

(Chris Jackson): That's right. Though equally we've got to be sensible and not

recommend 16 languages throughout the whole of the web site over

documentation.

Mason Cole: Right, right. Okay. So (Helen) as being if you don't object, I'm going to

leave that right where it is under you're group and if that becomes too

much to take on, then why don't you let us know?

(Chris Jackson): Yes, so we go through language elements in both groups then, which

is fine really.

Mason Cole: Okay.

Ken Bour: Yes ours - the smaller team - the team on the requirements is a

delivery rather than a policy, right. So we deliver those languages through the web site and various other mechanisms, but what gets translated, how many languages and so forth, that would come from

sort of this other policy work, it seems to me.

Mason Cole: Yes, yes. I agree with that.

Ken Bour: That would be my sense of the division of labor there.

Mason Cole: Okay. All right, good. All right, (Chris), did that answer your question or

is there more?

(Chris Jackson): Yes, no that's fine.

Mason Cole: Okay. All right, very good. All right, any other business for today? All

right then, if that's the case, I will call this meeting adjourned. And we'll

meet again on, at our regular time which is 1900 UTC on Wednesday, April 29. I have that right, right Glen?

Glen Desaintgery: (Unintelligible). Thank you very much, Mason.

Mason Cole: All right. Thanks everybody. Enjoy the rest of the week.

(Chris Jackson): Thank you.

Ken Bour: Thank you.

(Chris Jackson): Bye now.

Mason Cole: Bye.

Coordinator: This concludes today's conference. You may disconnect at this time.

**END**